Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Time Flies


These are the ASU outfits Dean bought for the girls.

I still need to update and add all the pictures.

Wow I cannot believe it is almost Thanksgiving already! Christmas is going to be here before we know it. The four of us will be joining Grandma and Grandpa Waller at Aunt Betsy and Uncle Corwin's house for Thanksgiving this year. It will be so nice to visit with everyone and get out of Bakersfield for the day. It seems like it has been so long since we were able to get out of town!

Audrey's vocabulary is expanding every day! She makes me laugh all the time at the things she says. One thing that Paul and I have been teaching Audrey for quite some time is "may I please?" when she is asking for something. Yesterday she and I were snacking after naptime and I reached over to grab some goldfish. As I am grabbing a handful she says, "no mommy! Ask nicely! May I please have some goldfish?!" I about fell over from laughing so hard. But hey, at least she is understanding it right?

Can you believe Peyton is already 5 weeks old?! Today she gave me her first real smile and it made my day. Of course I didn't have the camera in hand so I will have to get a picture another time. She is starting to make more sounds and she loves tummy time. Her hair is starting to lighten from black to brown. Her eyes are also slowly turning to blue. It seems like time goes by ten times faster with the second baby.

I have busy sewing a cover for our glider cushions. I was lucky my mom gave me my Christmas present early this year. It has been a slow process as I am still learning the new sewing machine.

Paul just finished building his latest project which was a fancy new shelf for above the fireplace. We found a picture of it on a website and didn't want to pay $80 for one so Paul went and spent $10 on materials and now we have an even better one that is custom built for the size we needed. Pretty awesome if you ask me. Now Paul is onto his next project which is the storage bins for the bookshelf he made for Audrey.

No comments:

Post a Comment