Sunday, December 20, 2009

5 days to go...







Five more days until Christmas! We have taken Audrey to see Santa twice and it was a no-go both times. She screams and will not even go near him. Last year she just gave a mean face while on his lap but this year she can't even get within a foot of him. That is until he bribes her with a candy cane in which she grabs it and bolts.

Last night we went to the "Magical Christmas Forest" here in town. It is basically just lots of different light displays. We went with our friends Carol, Randy and thier son Brandon. The kids had a blast just running around seeing all the pretty lights.

Today was my birthday and it was a very relaxing day. We took the girls to the park and had a picnic. Paul got me red tulips which are my favorite flowers. Also, Paul and I finally finished the toy bins for Audrey's bookshelf. He made the frames for them and I sewed the covers.

Our plans for Christmas day are to go up to the mountains and go sledding and I will be making a yummy Christmas dinner. I have some new recipes I am going to try so we will see how that goes. If they turn out horrible we can always have Denny's right??? Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment