Saturday, April 3, 2010

All moved in...sort of

Once again it has been too long since my last post. Time is flying by already this year. I cannot believe it is April already!

Due to Audrey's allergies her ear, nose and throat doctor recommended we put her on steroid allergy medication. This is all due to the wonderful air quality in Bakersfield. (For those of you that don't know, Bakersfield is number 2 in the nation for poor air quality) Don't get me wrong I am a firm believer in medicine and the amazing things it can do but that was taking it too far for me. Audrey has already had two sets of tubes in her ears and now we have taken her adenoids out. So instead of putting her on the steriods we made the decision to move up to Tehachapi!

Moving is never fun. Especially with two kids. I didn't think having a second kid would make it more difficult but somehow it is. It's taking me much longer to unpack with this move than the last one. But the house is great! There is a big back yard that is being landscaped as I type. It is nice and new and updated with granite countertops. We have a really nice landlord instead of a horrible property management company that just wants to steal our money! The only downfall is that Paul now has to commute to work and I have to commute to school. But the pros definitely outway the cons at this point.

Peyton is getting so big! She is sitting up on her own and playing with toys. She is eating big girl food and she is still all smiles. Paul and I have been so blessed with two amazing girls!!

Audrey starts her new preschool this week and I'm sure she is really excited. Spring break is officially over for me so I have some major assignments due this week including an 8 minute speech! I still do not like speaking in public and contrary to popular belief it does not get easier the more you do it.

Paul is busy setting up his work bench and tools in the garage. He is really excited to have a yard and a new place to build stuff for. Once the patio is extended he has already planned our little outdoor oasis!

Sorry there are no pictures this time his computer is not playing nice this evening. I promise soon I will put some up!

No comments:

Post a Comment