Saturday, May 29, 2010





Well our big girl turned 3 yesterday! I cannot believe that three years ago Audrey was born. We had a pretty laid back day. After asking her what she wanted to do she replied, "I want to find rocks." (Jim and Aunt Mary I know that makes your proud!) So that's what we did during the morning up in the mountains. After nap time we made cupcakes and frosted them and had our little family party and opened a few presents. Her big present will be this Friday when we take her to Disneyland. I don't know who is more excited though, me or her? I love Disneyland.

Peyton is so close to crawling. She is up on all fours and rocking back and forth and scooting backwards. Any day now I am going to be chasing after her and Audrey. Oh boy won't that make life exciting!

Paul is getting ready to start with his new students. He says he is looking forward to it but he thinks after the first 3 missions he is going to be sick of it again haha. He is signing up to take the test to get his gold seal for flight instructing. I am so proud of him!

I am getting ready to start two more summer courses. Back to the books I go. It has been nice having a little break. We spent a week in Denver with Paul's family and it was amazing. It was so nice to be with family and do a lot of fun things. Plus, Paul and I got some time together child-free which can be really nice! (And help us retain a small portion of our sanity) Then, the day after we got back my Grandma and Grandpa Duthie came out to visit for 4 days. I missed them so much and it was great spending time together.

We are looking forward to Disneyland this Friday and then my mom and Dean come to visit a few days after that! I am loving all this family time! It can be really difficult living so far from family.

You can always see our up to date pictures by going to

http://picasaweb.google.com/WallerFamPhotos

No comments:

Post a Comment