Monday, March 7, 2011

Princess Handbook

A funny thing Audrey has started doing lately that makes me want to roll my eyes (Who am I kidding? I do roll my eyes.) is referring to herself as princess. For example: "Princess doesn't want to go to bed." or "Beautiful princess wants to go to the park" you get the picture. So we are all sitting at the dinner tables a couple days ago and Audrey says, "Princess doesn't want to eat dinner." Paul without even blinking an eye responds, "Chapter 4 in the 2011 How to be a Princess Handbook says you have to eat all your dinner." The best part about this, she quietly sat and finished her dinner.

Peyton is a little Houdini. Our house looks like a jungle gym right now because we cannot put our chairs near the table. All four chairs are scattered around the dining area because if they are within range of the table Peyton will be up there in no-time. Forgetting to do this the other morning, I turned around after pouring a bowl of cereal and she is smiling at me standing up in the center of the table. Where was my camera?!

Good news for Paul, his lazy student is finally done so he can move on to the next ones. This guy made every excuse in the book not to fly because his check-ride was coming up and he didn't want to do it. Paul is very happy to be switching students after this one. He is studying like crazy for his ATP which he is going to schedule for the end of the month. I'm really excited for him because its such a great accomplishment to add to his resume.

I'm cruising along in my classes. Lots to do this week for some of my major assignments coming up. I'm finishing my term paper on In Harm's Way by Doug Stanton. If you haven't read it, I really recommend it. It's an emotional rollercoaster but the journey is worth it. No other novel has haunted my dreams like this one. I'm also finally scheduling my appointment to get my California driver's license. I have put it off for long enough and I need to suck it up and do it. I think part of me doesn't want to give up my last piece of Arizona. Or maybe its because I detest California. Probably the latter of the two. Well my ten minutes of free time is up so until another day....


For those of you that don't have facebook, this is how I have found Audrey during naptime a couple times now. Sleeping in a doll crib does not look very comfortable!
Audrey and her fabulous self. She loves to choose her outfit and accessorize.

No comments:

Post a Comment