Monday, November 8, 2010

1 year old soccer star!

Sorry about the glare from the light. Our dining room wall was looking sadly empty so we decided to go with the vintage airplane theme because we already had the Italy one. So we picked one from Japan, Italy and France. I love them!

My handy husband is working on the girls' Christmas present and it's going to be so cute! Paul decided with no prompting from me what-so-ever (that's just how awesome he is) that he wanted to make the girls a play kitchen. We are getting rid of the glider which is in a corner of Peyton's room and it will be the perfect spot for it. Paul drew up the design and I was very impressed. One thing I love about my husband, he always surprises me. I know I shouldn't be because he has so much talent for a lot of things but he thinks of the best ideas and always follows through with them. So while he works on building the kitchen I am going to start sewing them some pretty little aprons. I may have to make a mommy sized one as well while I'm at it! I promise to post lots of pictures after he is finished. Its going to have a lot to it so I think it may take a month for him to finish.

It's funny because with all my schoolwork I always push things like sewing off even though I love doing it. I'm constantly saying, no I don't have time to make that because I have so many assignments due ect...ect...But Paul, knowing me so well, gives me the little push I need to do my homework tomorrow and do what I need to do today. Its hard sometimes, multitasking being a mom which includes way to many things to list, being a wife (also too many things to list), being a student, helping out at Audrey's preschool, getting involved with my church, being apart of the MOPS group...Going 100 miles per hour all the time is exhausting but I love my life. I have a lot to be grateful for and sometimes I forget that. Paul is the one that helps me slow down and realize that I need to enjoy life instead of racing through it like I tend to do. Sorry to get a little heavy on you guys, I just write what I feel at the moment.

On a lighter note, 13 days until San Diego with the Waller side of our family! I am so excited. I haven't been to San Diego in probably 4-5 years so it will be fun to go back. We definitely want to take the girls to Sea World and probably the zoo. There is so much to do there I don't know how we are going to fit it all in.

I saw Peyton actually kicking the soccer ball the other night and I had to get it on video. I am trying to get a video of Audrey and her made-up song that she keeps singing but she won't let me yet so stay tuned and I will try to get it! She is so stinkin cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment